Sunday 23 February 2014

'House Of Cards' Season 2 Premiere Review: In reality, It's Perfection

http://goo.gl/N81J0f
'House Of Cards' Season 2 Premiere Review: In reality, It's Perfection
I'll be honest right out of the gate: I thought the latter half of "House Of Cards" Season 1 was weak, filled with too many extraneous characters I had simply no investment in. I also felt that Kevin Spacey's Frank had way too much power for a Whip. He not only out-manoeuvred the vice-president and president, but he swayed so many opinions across the government it made the rest of the politicians seem like complete morons. Frank is good, but not that good. So when I turned on the Season 2 premiere, I was fully expecting to fast-forward some of it. Imagine my surprise when I not only enjoyed the first episode, I absolutely loved it. I'll go a few steps further: the "House Of Cards" Season 2 premiere is probably the best hours of TV I've watched in recent memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment